LitPark will be back next Monday.

by Susan Henderson on December 3, 2007

I’m not answering the phone, mail, blog, nothing till I’m done with these book edits. Then, I promise to respond to comments and be back in the world again.

In the meantime, you can always visit the remarkable Tommy Kane….

LitPark loves Tommy Kane big time!

Ric December 3, 2007 at 9:36 am

Well, that just sucks. Monday morning, trying not to get anything done, and I can’t even spend a half hour composing something pithy for LitPark. While I understand the need to get edits done, and deadlines, and forgive Susan, it still sucks.

Aurelio December 3, 2007 at 10:41 am

Oh well… I guess I’ll go write something… sigh…

aimeepalooza December 3, 2007 at 11:00 am

I’ll miss you terribly. Seriously. You are my Monday morning cup of coffee. But, I understand book edits. Well not really but I understand that you need to get them done. Hope everything goes well!

Carolyn_Burns_Bass December 3, 2007 at 11:58 am

Here’s to your sprint to the finish. Go, girl, go!

Nathalie December 3, 2007 at 12:00 pm

Grumble…
On the other hand, edits are a bitch (juts found out the hard way this weekend) so good luck with the work.
See you next week.

Sarah Bain December 3, 2007 at 1:08 pm

Wow, well nobody is really happy about this huh. If anyone really needs to do something here, you can create some kid-friendly menus for the next 6 months with shopping lists attached so I don’t have to think about it! 🙂

Enjoy your week.

Erin December 3, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Boooooo!

lance_reynald December 3, 2007 at 11:38 pm

just in time for a three day bender.

xo.

Heather_Fowler December 5, 2007 at 1:00 am

Soldier on, Susan. Many hugs! H

terrybain December 5, 2007 at 9:28 am

Um, yes. I would like everyone to do this too. And send them directly to me. Along with the groceries. All nicely packed and ready to pop into the microwave.

terrybain December 5, 2007 at 9:28 am

Oh. And by the way. If you don’t put a picture on your profile, woman, I’m going to do it for you.

Nyah.

Nathalie December 7, 2007 at 3:46 am

A week without LitPark is such a sad week…
🙁

Kimberly December 7, 2007 at 8:59 am

Seriously! Out of habit I still check about 12 times a day for updates… (probably has something to do with my woefully boring temp job, but… I digress…)

There will be so much cheap champers available to celebrate with on Monday night! I’ll stash an extra bottle aside just for you, Susan! Here’s to crossing the finish line!

Nathalie December 7, 2007 at 9:07 am

You can always work on this NaNo piece of yours, since you said 50.000 words were not enough!
😉

Kimberly December 7, 2007 at 9:46 am

HA! My daily average has slowed significantly since November’s passing, but I’m still working on it… 🙂 How’s ‘Robinius’ coming?

Nathalie December 7, 2007 at 10:01 am

“Robinius” is completed (it only a fairly short thing, about 56.000 words or so).
I knew I needed to finish it before the 30th November because without the NaNo whip I’d loose the impetus.
It shall sleep for a month and the edits can start in January.

robinslick December 8, 2007 at 8:58 am

Heh..I’m such an egomanic I thought you were asking about me.

“How’s Robinius coming?”

(She isn’t finished her novel yet, either, though she will have the first draft completed this morning for sure despite the fact that no one in this house has had clean clothes since Nano started on November 1)

Kim – I cannot wait until Monday — I’ve never been in a film before…erm…at least not one which can be shown in public. Are you going to Santarchy today in Central Park? I am so bummed to be missing it this year but other obligations and yesterday’s dental nightmare blah blah blah stand in my way. Also, Eric is doing a free show tonight at Parkside Lounge in NYC…you know you want to go…he’s playing with the bassist for Ween and many other hot, hot guys and there’s a rumor that there’s an after show party…

And yeah, Susan, the next time you decide to take a “vacation”, I will sub here for you as ghostwriter (as if I could do that) because a week without Lit Park is just too boring for words.

SusanHenderson December 11, 2007 at 10:06 am

I thought the same thing. I thought it was a combo of Robin and Genius.

I missed you last night!

SusanHenderson December 11, 2007 at 10:07 am

You put up a picture! I’m so happy to see you!